Certified NLP Practitioner Training Devon
NLP Course dates (in three & four day blocks – to create a 15 day course):
- 21/22/23/24 September 2017
- 12/13/14/15 October 2017
- 16/17/18/19 November 2017
- 1/2/3 December 2017
PLEASE NOTE: This course will only run with sufficient numbers booked.
Why train in Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP?
Whether you want to gain your NLP qualification for improved confidence, better communications
skills, management, personal development… or just to discover how to become your own best
ally, achieving the results you know you want, using positive language, behavioural patterns,
brain-training and numerous other skills: our NLP Practitioner Training is a full 15 days of
knowledge, experience and mind-changing skills.
In total the practitioner programme provides 15 days experiential learning, including:
– 12 -day top-up to transform your NLP Diploma into the full NLP Practitioner Certificate.
– This will include some 3 months free introductory membership of ANLP.
– In addition there will be homework and extra practice assignments.
The NLP Practitioner training is a pass or “feedback” certification. In the event of you not passing, we will offer you additional coaching and identify and provide the required training where appropriate to get you to a pass, up to a maximum of 2 years after the initial programme.
We have developed our NLP training to use techniques that will support your learning in a
structured and experiential way.
Your learning will be challenging and very hands-on. We have created a programme that involves
lots of demonstrations, activities, practice opportunities and ongoing assessments.
Yes, there will be a little homework, but nothing onerous. In fact you’ll probably love doing these NLP techniques so much you’ll be delighted to have an excuse to practice.
The final weekend will involve a test, and there will be an integration paper before that.
Why train for your NLP Practitioner in Devon?
Well, we’re based here for a start! And it’s a beautiful part of the country. Your NLP training in Devon will be both exciting and invigorating, so the relaxation of a Devon mini-break can be just what you need. Enjoy great Devon meals, and beautiful walks in countryside and coast. Explore our amazing beaches, or wander around our quaint villages, historic towns and monuments.
So when you book your NLP training, you can look forward to taking a breather each evening, enjoy the rolling Devon countryside and coast. Or double up your practitioner training with a short break, bolting a day on before or after, as a delicious retreat for body and soul.
NLP in Devon Training Course Content:
What will we cover on the 15-day NLP Practitioner Certificate?
- Introduction, history, pillars and presuppositions of NLP
- Behavioural Flexibility – understanding why and how the flexible approach is the winning
- Rapport – creating deeper, more meaningful connections with people. Understanding how to
- Understanding the link between mind and body, and how to influence yourself using mind/body.
- VAKOG – the sensory modes of taking in information. Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory,
- Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- NLP Communications Models
- Meta Models – the thinking that is driving you – and how to manage it, so you can drive the
- State Management (How to manage your own state, manage nerves, etc)
- Anchoring, goal-setting and outcome thinking – to get what you want, when you want it.
- Sensory Acuity work, using VAKOG and beyond – deepening and supporting your sensory acuity.
- Understanding how others experience the world too.
- Creating changes for yourself and others – goal-setting thinking, goal management, belief-change to empower yourself.
- NLP Coaching. Using the NLP principles to coach yourself and others. This practitioner
certificate equips you with a coaching experience and skills to further develop your own NLP
- State Management, including anchors, uptime, downtime, Circle of Excellence. How to
manage an resourceful state, eg: nerves. And how to transform it into a resourceful state, eg: excitement, enthusiasm, curiosity
- Meditation and mindfulness in NLP, working with the unconscious mind to bring a deepening
meaning to NLP, a unique element of our programme.(This is rarely found on other trainings)
- Language – clean language, metaphors, the language of hypnosis (Milton Language), using
language to influence and understand, ourselves and others.
- Phobia cures – learning the traditional and proven phobia cure of NLP
- Reframing and Representation. How do we represent our own worlds. How would we rather see it? Repositioning the world, or rather how you view it, to achieve what you want.
- Active reframing techniques to support your positive world-view.
- Time Line work – using the time lines to identify and change your emotions relating to past and future events. Creating the future that you want.
- Managing Rapport actively, including matching, pacing and leading. Using Rapport in various
situations, eg: at work, over the phone, with family members, with your manager and with your employees. Good rapport can enable you to communicate with greater meaning and better results.It can help you to put across negative news, as well as to reframe information as you wish.
- Strategies and understanding. We all run strategies. For example, we may frequently
procrastinate, usually run late, or be a people-pleaser. These are strategies that may not be getting us what we want, but they are there to protect, help and support us. Understanding the strategies that we are running, as well as the strategies of others, can enable us to effectively change our own strategies, and thereby perform at our most effective.
Understanding others’ strategies, eg: customers’ buying strategies and management strategies.
- Parts Integration. How often has a “part” of you wanted one thing, whereas another “part”
wanted something else? Parts integration works to resolve internal conflict
Certification – upon a satisfactory pass, your 15-Day NLP Practitioner Programme, will give you:
– NLP Practitioner Certificate
– Membership of our online NLP group for ongoing discussions, practice etc
– Special rates for upcoming trainings and events.
INVESTMENT £1995 (early booking discounts are available)
Please call for booking form or email email@example.com
- FOR THE TOTAL 15-DAY NLP PRACTITIONER PROGRAMME:
- Early-bird rates are available
- Payment plans are available
Course venue: Exeter
NLP 2017 DATES – and check out our early-bird rates – BOOK HERE
To book on this NLP training, and for further information please contact Sue Haswell or book here: EVENTBRITE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nlp-practitioner-course-2016-fully-certified-15-days-exeter-devon-tickets-19797094643
01626 864458 and 07772 333001